Welcome to the website of Huisartsenpraktijk Bergse Bos
The general medical practice of general practicioner Wouter Boswinkel is situated in Hillegersberg on the edge of the Bergse Bos, at walking distance of Terbregge. The practice resides in De State (previously the Centrum voor Reuma en Revalidatie Rotterdam) at the Van Beethovenlaan 60.
In the right part of De State, you find our brand new practice on the ground floor. The entrance of the practice is to the right and in front of the main entrance of the building.
In front of the building and in the Van Beethovenlaan, there is ample parking space. There are also parking spots to the left side of the building.
In a calm and relaxed environment, we as an enthusiastic and regular team offer personal health care close to home. You can count on our expertise and trusted care in a professional working environment.
Our team consists of:
- Wouter Boswinkel, general practicioner
- Renske Kuppens, general practicioner
- Aysun Kavak, general practicioner
- Ria Doekhie-Biekhram, practice manager
- Carmen Duinkerke, doctor’s assistant
- Shaan Sewgobind, doctor’s assistant in training
- Elleke van Vliet, general practice-based nurse specialist (somatics)
- Iris Wobbes, general practice-based nurse specialist (mental health care)
- Heike Klinken, general practice-based nurse specialist (mental health care)
- Amrita Raghoenath, general practicioner in training
We intimately work with De State in the areas of elderly care and revalidation. We also work as general practicioners in their care hostel. Advanced plans exist to develop movement programs for patients with diabetes, heart and vascular disease and overweight at the center.
Each Tuesday evening Wouter Boswinkel does an evening consultation hour. This is meant for patients who are unable to come to the practice during regular hours. This consultation hour takes place from 5:30pm to 7pm. You can contact the doctor’s assistant to make an appointment. This consultation hour is not meant for emergencies. Please note that the evening consultation hour has recently been discontinued due to a lack of interest.